Question: What else can you do with the So Much Yum Vegan Ranch Dressing besides drizzle it on salads?
Answer: EVERYTHING. But for today, make a BBQ Ranch Collard Wrap.
Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce are kind of besties in my opinion. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who feels that way, right? My husband seemed to think it was an unheard of concept, so I had him add BBQ sauce + my ranch dressing onto his veggie burger one evening and he’s now a believer 😉
I really love this wrap because it’s so simple to make but so pretty to look at. I don’t want to seem all superficial or anything but hellooooooo beautiful.
This wrap is filled with only veggies, but it would also be excellent with some added plant-based protein like baked tempeh or tofu. Tempeh is one of my favorites to combine with BBQ and ranch! Just make sure you don’t add TOO much extra into the wrap or else you might not be able to actually wrap it up!
- 1 large collard green leaf, washed, dried, with stem trimmed
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets, precooked and cooled
- ½-1 Tbsp BBQ sauce (or more to taste)
- ½ cup spiralized (or shredded) carrots
- ¼-½ small avocado, sliced
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Ranch Dressing (see previous recipe post)
- In a small bowl, stir together the cauliflower and BBQ sauce.
- Lay out the collard leaf on a flat surface. Evenly down the center, fill with the BBQ cauliflower, carrots and avocado. Drizzle on the ranch dressing.
- Wrap up like you would a burrito, cut in half, and enjoy!