When it’s too hot outside (and inside) to use your oven, but you still want cheesecake… Say hello to your new best friends: NO-BAKE Bite-Size Chocolate Cheesecakes!
With a creamy chocolate filling and even more chocolate goodness in the granola crust, these oven-free delights are perfect for the warm summer months. They’re also vegan + gluten-free, and only require 10 total ingredients!
Plus they’re so cute when they’re bite-sized!
The filling of these cheesecakes has a higher ratio of milk vs. coconut oil than my other cheesecake recipes, so it’s softer/fluffier when at room (and fridge) temperature. And that’s a good thing! I find the lighter texture is a nice counterpart to the richer chocolate flavor of the filling + crust. Ergo, you can eat more than one without getting overwhelmed with chocolate decadence 😉
Eating more cheesecake is always better than eating less cheesecake!
These chocolate cheesecakes are great for a summertime party, a fun dessert to share with your spouse (and his firefighter crew!), or perfect to keep stored in the freezer for when you just need something chocolatey. You really can’t go wrong with these little treats!
If you make these bite-size chocolate cheesecakes, I’d love to know about it! Tag @somuchyumblog in a photo on Instagram, or leave a comment below!
- ¾ cup Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola (or other gluten-free granola of choice)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 pitted dates (if dates are dry, soak for 10 min. in hot water and drain before use)
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips, melted
- First, prepare the mini muffin tine. Cut parchment paper into 20 small strips and place one in each muffin well. These will be little tabs that make the cheesecakes easier to remove once set.
- Next, make the crust. In a food processor, add the granola (or walnuts) and cocoa powder, and pulse until a coarse meal is formed. Add dates and coconut oil, and continue to pulse until fully incorporated.
- Firmly press ½ Tablespoon of crust mixture into each prepared muffin well. Place in fridge to firm up a bit while you make the filling.
- For the filling, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth. Pour filling evenly into each muffin well. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours to set. Transfer to freezer for 30 minutes prior to serving to firm up further and make removal from the muffin tin easier.
- Once set, use parchment paper tabs to remove cheesecakes. Top with a drizzle of melted chocolate chips or a few berries, or just enjoy as is!
- Store leftover cheesecakes in the freezer. Let warm up/soften on the counter for 15 minutes before eating.